NodOn is a dynamic company, human and always looking for new talents. We carry on a daily basis the values of innovation, passion, goodwill and ambition.
NodOn it is the alliance between humans and innovation. Our expertise are born and were raised by enthusiasts’ coworkers. Our coworkers are experts in design, mechanical, electronic and radio. Our team is at the heart of our brand identity.
You have a taste for challenge, are attracted by the connected devices universe and wish to evolve in an international environment?
We are a team of enthusiasts specializing in the design, development and manufacture of finished products. We put our passion and expertise at the service of our clients’ projects that we accompany step by step. From design to mechatronic design, from industrialization to production, Altyor manages the entire development chain for and with its client.
Independent family group founded in 2012, ALTYOR brings together the know-how of 6 companies, achieves a turnover of 33 ME and employs 250 people worldwide including 170 employees in China.
Nodon, one of the Altyor group’s company, is specialized in Smart Home / Smart Building radio devices. We design, engineer and manufacture products (own brand, OEM/ODM) to make homes and buildings smarter, simply and rapidly, through cutting edge technologies.
Our 12,000-square-meter factory in Shanghai has a modular test and assembly unit and a plastic injection unit (managed by our historical partner). This equipment allows us to manufacture most products of the Internet of Things and consumer electronics in general.
Joining us means working in a stimulating environment with French management and Chinese, French and Filipino colleagues, enthusiasts and experts in their field. It is also an opportunity to learn Chinese and discover a new culture. All this, in a bustling, dynamic, and surprising city.
Because the atmosphere and well-being at work are important, we very regularly organize events: annual trip, Chinese New Year, Halloween, Christmas, monthly birthdays, badminton tournaments, yoga classes …
Positions and missions:
The “New Products Development” Department is recruiting an Product Manager for NODON based at its production site in SHANGHAI (a training period will be planned in France for several months)
Reporting to the Head of the “New Products Development” Department, you join a human-sized team made up of 15 engineers and multicultural French and Chinese leaders.
In relation with the Nodon Team in France, you supervise the industrialization of the current products and of new products predominantly electronic.
In order to accomplish this mission,
- You are responsible for costing new products and feasibility analyzes
- You manage and coordinate the project team of 10 to 12 employees depending on the projects: Methods, Logistics, Purchasing, Sales Operations, Quality …
- You follow the progress of the project in terms of product quality, respect of deadlines and budget
- You regularly and effectively communicate the status of the project to French team
- You supervise the industrialization of the product manufacturing process: layout of assembly lines, realization of functional test benches, drafting of assembly ranges …
- You manage the pre-assembly series of finished products to ensure process compliance and efficiency
- You analyze the samples and implement corrective actions with the project team
- You optimize the management of product lines.
As you can understand, you have a facilitator role. You will have to make the link between R&D in France and industrialization in China.
Before joining the team in shanghai, a training period of several months in France will be planned (depending on where you currently live). This training period will allow you to meet all the Nodon team in France, to visit some of our clients and to understand the general organization.
Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering, you have at least 2 years of experience in industrial project management, ideally acquired in the field of electronics.
Technically curious, attracted by the world of connected objects, able to adapt to increasingly sharp demand, flexible and responsive to unforeseen events, you know how to implement all the means necessary to carry out the various stages of the project.
Endowed with qualities of contact and persuasion, you like to animate and mobilize your collaborators to advance the project.
Comfortable in a dynamic and international environment, enjoying contacts and working in a multicultural team, you necessarily speak French, English and ideally Chinese.
Interesting package including accommodation allowance, plane ticket, Chinese course and international health insurance.
Process de recrutement
- Telephone pre-selection interview by China HR Manager (or China HR Manager – Manager)
- Physical or telephone HR interview by China HR Manager and the Manager
- Online Personality Test
- Additional interview with the CEO if necessary and/or with the Group HR Manager
- Hiring proposal
- Launch of the visa procedure and signing of the contract
- Integration in France for training (depending on your current localization)
- Integration in China
If you recognize yourself in this description, go ahead and send your application to ,moc.1679501348roytl1679501348a@rh 1679501348Â1679501348we are waiting for you!
You are passionated about smart devices and want to send us a spontaneous application? Write us at rf.no1679501348don@t1679501348catno1679501348c1679501348